A freelance project done for a Fintech company. 
When I was brought onboard the project I was given several wireframes from Balsamiq as the initial wireframes and was asked to create the high fidelity for the client.
At the start of the project, I had to began with understanding who the users were, the company identity and the main aim for the application was. Even if it was just a interface design job, I spoke with the client & the user base to understand what they used often, how they currently accomplished their task and researched into the user flows as well.
After the initial research phase, I moved on to design the UI design system that would be used. After this was completed and approved with the client, I started to work on the rest of the lo-fi wireframes.

You may also like

Back to Top